It Just Takes One
Ways to Help the Clubs!
Make a donation today- it’s easy and will mean so much to so many!
$1000 – Provides program services to two children
$525 – Provides membership to fifteen children
$100 – Provides Athletic League memberships to two children
$50 – Provides program materials
$_______________Makes a difference for the Kids!
The Clubs thank you and your kids will thank you!
With an annual donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of East County, 100% of what you give will provide all the elements to make the Clubs the “Positive Place for Kids”. Your help provides:
- Safe environments for more than 2,400 kids
- Positive alternatives for parents
- Constructive atmosphere for kids
- Keep kids off the streets (games, dances, sports)
- Opportunities for learning (computer labs, field trips)
- A place for the children to “belong”
- Kids feel good about themselves
- Staff that care and listen
- Encourage self-actualization (Life Skills, Health Fair, Challenges)
- Furnish good role models
- Provide Leadership Skills, Self Esteem and Character Building
The Boys & Girls Clubs of East County have been serving it’s communities for the past 40 years. Your donation to the It Just Takes One campaign enables the Clubs to continue to offer the safe environment children, parents and the community deserve.Read more »
Read more »
Attention Parents: Effective June 1st 2011
The Club has adopted an attendance policy that prohibits members from coming and going as they please. Once a child has entered the premises, they will not be able to leave until a parent/guardian/ adult arrives to retrieve them. Please contact your nearest Clubhouse for more information.
Our handbook is currently available in PDF format.
If you are having trouble opening the link above, please make sure you have an application installed that supports PDF files. Here are some free and popualar applications that are able to view PDF files:Read more »